Hygomat disposable antimicrobial runners capture and stop harmful allergens, molds, and bacteria's that are tracked and carried into a building by the soles of shoes. Unlike an ordinary floor runner that is a breeding ground for these unwanted elements, the treated Hygomat runner can destroy up to 99% of these germs on contact.
All Hygomat runners are Green Label Plus certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) and meet the most stringent criteria for reducing volatile organic compounds and emissions to help to improve indoor air quality.
- Ideal for entryways - stops dirt and debris from being tracked into your facility and lowers cleaning and maintenance costs.
- ADA compliant - reduces slip and fall liabilities.
- Adheres to floor quickly and easily with double sided tape
- Dispose of mat using standard waste management procedures.
- Perfect to be used in senior citizen homes, hospitals, airports, or any building or facility where floor safety is of utmost importance.
- Prolongs the life your carpet that can become stained or discolored due to high foot traffic.
24" x 25"
24" x 36"
24" x 48"
24" x 72"
Available Colors: Charcoal
Packaging: 12 Runners per case. Bulk packaging is available upon request.
Please call 1-800-494-6538 for pricing and volume discount purchasing. Additional sizes and private labeling options also available.